New vacancy. Join our dream team!
• Preparation of working papers, supporting documents and other reconciliation sheets for all general ledger accounts during Month-end closing process;
• Preparation of management reports as P&L, Cash Flow statement, Balance Sheet for each month by a set deadline;
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports;
• Analyzes of reports and ensures integrity of all financial information;
• Applies variance analysis of P&L by comparing actual versus budget, last month and last year;
• Preparation of yearly Budgets and quarterly Forecasts;
• Support operation team in all daily operations, inventory and cost controls;
• Support internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits;
• Higher education in Accounting & Finance or Math;
• Professional experience of at least 2-3 years as accountant or financial analyst;
• Excellent computer skills mainly in Excel (Advanced user);
• Excellent communications skills in Azerbaijan, English and Russian;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 12, 2018.
Please indicate the name of the position (Accountant) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.