Front Desk Agent
The Front Desk Agent is primarily responsible for providing the highest level of personalized service to all of our Guests in accordance to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts corporate standards while maintaining hotel profitability in a positive working environment. In his role, the Guest Relation Agent will consistently exceed Guest expectations by providing highest levels of Guest satisfaction, acting as an Ambassador of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts at all times.
• Ensuring that all Fairmont Hotels & Resort service standards and operational procedures are adhered to in all interactions with Guests and colleagues.
• Providing prompt, attentive service either directly to the Guests or colleagues using the Guest’s name.
• Reviewing reservations and Guest preferences to ensure all standards are met.
• Maintaining a perpetual presence on the Front Desk throughout the hours of the shift.
• Following the Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards when handling internal and external calls.
• Remaining observant and responds to each Guest who approaches the Front Desk.
• Enthusiastically promoting Fairmont President’s Club and hotel services providing detailed information to Guests and hotel visitors.
• Constantly seeking to identify Guest preferences, acts upon them and makes sure to pass on this information to colleagues updating the Guest’s profile.
• Constantly seeking to anticipate Guest needs and requests, actively engaging our Guests.
• Ensuring the highest possible revenues are generated for the hotel through upselling programs.
• Developing and maintains strong Guest relationships to ensure Guest loyalty.
• Actively participates in departmental meetings, providing new ideas to improve service.
• Adheres to and promotes the company’s health & safety policies to ensure a safe work environment and is knowledgeable about all safety & emergency procedures.
• Resources (time and materials) are used efficiently in order to maximize output.
• Has respect and maintains positive working relationship with colleagues and other departments and communicates effectively with same and gets the job done. Promotes open discussion.
• Acts as a role model for colleagues and strives to raise quality standards which others will aspire to.
• Proficient in the English language (spoken & written), good knowledge of Azeri and Russian
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours (24-hour operation, 7 days a week)
• Must have excellent written/verbal communication and Guest interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation and organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
• Prior experience in hotels or customer service or an asset
• Recognized commitment to Guest service, exceeding Guest expectations and anticipate needs.
• Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
• Has outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation, and sophisticated communication skills
• Ability to deal with Guest concerns in an empathetic and business-oriented manner.
• Self-motivated and able to make quick decisions, solve problems, initiate action and complete assignments on a timely basis. .
• Previous experience in Front Office Operations including Front Desk, Reservations and Royal Service an asset
The interested candidates can apply online through www.fairmontcareers.com