Job Title: Junior Finance Controller
Location: Head Office
Reports to: Head of Finance
The Junior Finance Controller is responsible for Business/Financial Control Services.
Inside of company: All Departments
Outside of company: All Parties
• Education: High education
• Experience: 1 year related experience
• Language: Azeri, Russian, English (All Fluent)
• Computer skills: Excel-Excellent, PowerPoint- Excellent)
• A good sense of responsibility and etiquette
• Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent presentation skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Bright, confident personality
• Well presented
• Highly personable
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised and outside of working hours
• Understand the corporate and project(s) specific business/financial procedures and carry out all work in accordance with these.
• Study and understand all relevant project documents relating to controlling management.
• Work with all relevant project personnel to ensure that controlling procedures are in place.
• Assist is setting up project(s) with Computerized Controlling System upon agreed format.
• Assisting the project manager in identifying and gaining approval of estimates/change requests.
• Reviewing cost commitment and expenditure information for all cost elements, for input to the computerized cost control and reporting system on a consistent basis and ensuring that all information received is accurate and correctly input.
• Producing regular cost reports and advising management of any forecast cost overruns as soon as possible to allow corrective actions to be taken in a timely manner.
• Highlighting controlling areas of concern and suggesting areas of improvement.
• Maintaining comprehensive accessible registers of financial approvals, variations and change orders.
• Liaising with the finance department with regards to establishing monthly evaluation of work done, goods received and services rendered for invoice preparation and verification.
• Ensure that all cost related work is in compliance with procurement contract(s).
• Preparing monthly, quarterly, yearly income and asset statements
• Monitoring company budgets and make necessary recommendations
• Monthly reporting of key figures
• Analyzing, benchmarking of product and customer profitability’s
Please indicate the name of the position “Junior Finance Controller” in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: CV@engin.az