1. Design Architect
• Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications;
• Advising the client on the practicality of their project;
• Using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
• Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
• Specifying the nature and quality of materials required;
• 3+ yrs experience as Architect is a must;
• Basic computer literate & professional handling of AutoCAD and SketchUp;
• Knowledge of finishes materials & details;
• Ability to make sketches and drawings of architectural details;
• Team player with a can do attitude;
• Good knowledge of English language.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with “Design Architect” subject.
2. Project Manager Assistant
• Assist to Project Manager with all necessary project schedules tracking and updating process;
• Assist in deploying project strategy and meeting established profit goals;
• Assist in submittal process, follow up open items;
• Monitor and maintain procurement schedule. Track, update and maintain accordingly;
• Attend to all meetings necessary for administrating the project;
• To schedule meetings with suppliers, arrange visits if required.
• University degree;
• Advanced English. Native Azerbaijani. Russian is preferred;
• Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
• Skills in management. Previous work experience in similar positions;
• Knowledge of construction environment.
- Interpret bid documents (drawings, technical specifications, front end documents, etc.) to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Prepares bid packages, estimates, analysis of subcontractor bids, etc. for various sized mainly international and also local commercial and public projects.
- Interfaces with customer, architects/engineers and contractors to provide information for cost data regarding project feasibility
- Maintains current, accurate information on pricing and cost variance.
- Review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials
- May be called upon by the manager to perform other duties. Performs responsibilities included but not limited to those listed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of combined experience in international asphalt & concrete road infrastructure estimating and supervision preferred.
- Experience in international financial institutions bidding guidelines
- Knowledge of the local customer base and competition is preferred
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven record of being a self-starter and able to work under limited supervision
- Strong working ability with Auto Cad and estimation programs
- Fluent English, Russian is an asset