Secretary – HR
If you are passionate about authentic hospitality and service, have relevant experience, can demonstrate strong leadership, problem-solving, organizational and administrative skills, we have a great job opportunity for you as a Secretary in our Human Resources Department.
– Higher School / Colleague or equivalent academic qualification (essential); graduate degree (desirable);
– Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a secretary in any office environment (desirable);
– Ideally with secretarial experience in a hotel department, or other Human Resources office in a service-oriented organization;
– Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
– Developed translation skill from English to Azerbaijani and vice versa;
– Pleasant, friendly and customer-oriented;
– Seeking long term career with Hyatt;
– Highly motivated and eager to learn;
– Confident and self-assured, but with a service-oriented presence appropriate for handling enquiries of the hotel’s internal guests;
– Well groomed, presenting a professional appearance consistent with the expectations of the other employees
– Good written skills and excellent telephone skills.
To assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Division.
– To undertake all the secretarial requirements for the Human Resources Department;
– To handle and direct associate inquiries;
– To maintain and upkeep the Associate Statistic list, Associate Address List, Labor books;
– To assume office routine such as typing, processing of paperwork related to employment and separation;
– To ensure that in HR database systems and E-Gov systems, all associate records are kept up to date, monitor associate annual leave, business trips, and medical leave;
– To maintain the Personnel Office’s filing system;
– To comply with local legislation as required;
– To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned;
– To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.