Agrodairy is cultivating on an area of currently 12.000 ha annual crops like corn, wheat, soyabean, sunflower, millet and alfalfa. The agricultural team is looking for an Agronomist.
• Direct assistance to the fieldmanager. He/she will be responsible for the daily controlling of field activities in the fields, like seeding, spraying, fertilizing.
• Daily control of the crops for pests and diseases.
• He/she will work directly together with tractor operators and give instructions to them.
• Development of yearly crop rotation plans. Discussions with the field manager to grow economical successful corn, wheat, soyabean, sunflowers, millet and alfalfa.
• Serving and feeding the software for field mapping and controlling field activities. This will be done in close collaboration with accountancy at the field side as well with the main office Baku.
• Daily online and on field control of tractors and implements in terms of daily output and working quality in according to wishes of field management.
• Reporting directly to the fieldmanager.
• Implementation and caring of new varieties and field trials.
• Master or Bachelor in Agriculture.
• Experience in cultivation of crops in modern large scale farming systems.
• Knowledge of english and/or german language.
• The will and capability to work in rural areas. The farm is located in the western part of the country.
• Driving license is an asset.
• Experience in foreign countries is an asset.
Please submit cv’s to: [email protected] with “Agronomist” subject