Position: Assistant IT Manager
Employer: ABSHERON Hotel Group LLC
Address: Port Baku Towers, 153, Neftchiler Avenue AZ1010, Baku, Azerbaijan
A young and dynamic hotel management company in Azerbaijan managing a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts ABSHERON Hotel Group is looking for Assistant IT Manager for its Hotel Units.
• Maintenance & Troubleshooting main Hotel Operation Systems such as: PMS, POS, Sales & Catering, Back-of-House ERP system, Engineering and Building Management Systems, Data Backup Systems, Interfaces with 3rd Service Applications: PBX, Key Card and etc.
• Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Hardware like Printers, PC’s, Network and Wireless Devices, as well as monitoring the network and ensuring its smooth running.
• Maintenance of the Interactive TV system.
• Upkeep & Health of the Servers & Interfaces.
• Ensures that standards are continuously communicated and implemented throughout the department.
• Ensures that the hotel adopts and maintains brand standards for guest and business services in relation to IT services.
• Acts as a consultant to colleagues to ensure IT resources are utilized to their full extent.
• Assists with the planning and implementation of projects.
• Assists with the preparation and monitoring of budgets.
• Assists users in all their computer related problems.
• Provides essential training to the user.
• Must perform other duties that may be reasonably required by the management.
• 3 years in a similar position and must have experience within hotel operations.
• Must hold a University Degree or equivalent.
• Fluent Azerbaijani, English (Russian is advantage).
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is February 16, 2018.