The leading corporate bank of Azerbaijan PASHA Bank is looking for candidates to join our IT Department team as Business Applications Administrator (Enterprise)
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for operation of Business Applications related to Enterprise (ERP, HCM, ECM, CRM, BarCoding, Moodys RiskAnalyst).
• Manages all phases of the business applications projects preparation lifecycle, gather inital business requirements, create requests for proposal and evaluation parts.
• Administration of existing informational systems and tools in accordance with corporate standards and ITIL practices.
• Works with QA Team to ensure appropriate quality level of software tools to release.
• Ensures that distributive of the software tools and products are documented and stored appropriately
• Demonstrates new ideas of how to improve existing software tools and products.
• Provides assistance for the Business Customer to establish or evaluate existing business requirements.
• Execute line manager’s and department heads verbal and written instructions to ensure fulfillment of work duties
• Improvement of existing systems
Qualifications & skills:
No less than 3 (five) years’ experience with Business Application Systems;
Education: IT, Technical, Engineering;
Fluent in Azeri, English (both verbal and written);
Excellent IT skills: MS Office, Java, C#, .Net, ABAP, SQL
Product Knowledge: ERP, HCM, ECM, CRM
Requited certificates: Java, C#
How to apply:
Interested candidates are required to submit CV to email@example.com;
Put ” Business Applications Administrator ” in the subject line;
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.