Job Title: CAD Operator
Project: South Caucasus Pipeline Expansion
Work location: Camps in Kurdamir; Goranboy and Aghstafa regions
Reports to: Site Engineering Coordinator
• Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings,
• Research and obtain standards/codes required by clients and Jurisdictions and ensure drawings comply,
• Work with Project Managers and Project Engineers to understand:Scope of work, Budget, Schedule, Project instructions and responsibilities,
• Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review drawings for completeness and accuracy,
• Coordinate project requirements with team members and provide assistance when necessary to complete required tasks,
• Organize/maintain all drawings and files according to standards set forth
• Draws plans for structural foundations and other construction projects,
• Uses manual drawing skills for plans that cannot be computer generated, Draws layout of room and building interiors,
• Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers or architects,
• Consults with clients to understand their instructions and to answer their questions, Monitors compliance with building codes throughout the construction process, Reviews engineering data to ensure compliance with the original design plans,
• Modifies existing drawings,
• Using special notations and symbols to give instructions on drawings and blueprints, Coordinate with designers, technicians and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing package.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience as CAD operator
• Knowledge of MS Office;
• Knowledge of CAD/GIS: Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk AutoCAD Map 2006, ArchiCAD 10.0, Autodesk Actrix 2000, ArcView GIS 3.2
• Fluent English and Azerbaijani language;
• Experience with working internationally; within matrix organizations and with a variety of cultures;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply to this position kindly ask to email your CV in English to [email protected] and put CAD Operator in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We may refer your resume for consideration for other vacancies in future.