Job Title: Coating Supervisor
Project: South Caucasus Pipeline Expansion
Work location: Camps in Kurdamir, Goranboy and Aghstafa regions
Reports to: Coating Superintendent
• Accountable for guiding department staff to meet daily/weekly production schedules will operate paint equipment as needed.
• Have a strong familiarization with sand blast, welding, wet painting and internal coating procedures.
• Maintains compliance with company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices. Will communicate necessary information to all department personnel.
• Coordinates with buyer/material handling department with purchasing production and non-production material to meet business needs, including safety, quality, on-time delivery, and cost effectiveness.
• Assist the shipping and receiving department to ensure that proper procedures are followed in the shipping and receiving of raw material and finished goods.
• Prepare and maintain current production and inventory records.
• Responsible for assuring proper scheduled maintenance of equipment is completed in accordance with total productive maintenance procedures.
• Will assist in recommending purchases of new capital equipment and ideas to improve safety, quality, production, processes or working conditions.
• Abrasive-blasting removing adhering scale, paint, grease, tar, rust and dirt to specified finish.
• Operate spray equipment for single and plural component paint and coatings. Spray paint externally and internally on tanks to confined space permit and other tasks within the department.
• Other duties as may also be assigned.
• Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience as Coating Supervisor in oil and gas companies
• NACE 1 Level Certification
• Basic Computer Knowledge ( Microsoft Windows & Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Outlook)
• Fluent English and Azerbaijani language
• Experience with working internationally; within matrix organizations and with a variety of cultures
• Ability to travel inside and outside the country
• Ability to effectively structure and deliver content in written; oral; and formal presentations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply to this position kindly ask to email your CV in English to [email protected] and put Coating Supervisor in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We may refer your resume for consideration for other vacancies in future.