Corporate Sales Manager
• Achieve sales goals by prospecting clients in the local F&B market.
• Identify, research and develop new clients in the local market
• Maintain all phone and e-mail contacts, ensuring return of all calls and e-mails.
• Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
• Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
• Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
• Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
• Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
• Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
• Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
• Execution of Documentation (suppliers, cash delivery, reports to finance department etc)
• Contributes to the development brand in terms of event planning, business analysis, new products and corporate menu development.
• Selects menu items and products in accordance with the markets taste
• Bachelors degree (Confectionary/Pastry/Restaurant Management or Business Administration is preferable)
• 3 years experience in FMCG or F&B sales or B2B sales
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Upper-Intermediate written and oral communication skills on English, Russian and Azeri
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to [email protected] with reference “Corporate Sales Manager” in the email subject line.