MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle transactions and answer customer queries;
• Decipher customer needs and offer the best solution based on proper Bank’s policies;
• Effectively communicate ideas, suggestions and answers;
• Refer customers to people who specialize with the type of problem or query they present;
• Complete complex money-related transactions;
• Offer upgrades and new banking services or products.
• Experienced with minimum 1 year experience in related position.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Azerbaijani languages;
• Effective listener and communicator;
• Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• Ability to handle money and ability to remember details of transaction services;
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures up to the tiniest detail;
• Keen eye for detail and the drive to serve satisfactorily;
• Must have good computer skills.
• An ability to thrive in a busy, customer orientated environment, enjoying the challenges and rewards involved in dealing with hundreds of different customers with hundreds of different queries;
• Having a talent for talking to people, understanding what they need, identifying ways for us to help and providing a great service;
• An ability to prioritise work to maximise every minute of the day;
• A good understanding of the variety of products we offer by digesting financial information and keeping abreast of changes;
• Good attention to detail;
• Ability to balance the demands of paperwork with meeting and talking to customers.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until December 10, 2015. Please indicate the name of the position (Customer Service Assistant – Sumgait branch) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.