“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking for DevOps Specialist.
Responsible for planning, implementing, maintain, develop, support and secure all inside IT systems
Scope of position
• Develop relationships and communicate with various levels across business and IT
• Participates in planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects
• Executes on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization
• Analyze and improve existing systems, services and infrastructure
• Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Linux-based and Web Services
Required qualifications & skills:
• Experienced Linux (RedHat/CentOS/Debian) user
• Must be well versed in Cyber security practices needed for sys. Admin. work i.e. firewalls, patching, system hardening
• Experience with HW Storage and Backup both SAN & NAS
• Experience with LAMP/LEMP
• Ability to write scripts using Python or Bash
• Ability to use CI/CD, automation, and version control tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity, Git, SVN, Ansible, Puppet and Chef
• Ability to maintain and troubleshoot SQL and NoSQL databases
• Ability to use containers such as Docker, Vagrant
• 1 years experience with AWS services (Compute, Storage, Management Tools, Networking & Content Delivery, Security and Identity)
• English lever – advanced.
HOW TO APPLY:
interested candidates are required to submit:
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
CVs should be sent by the 16 June, 2018.
Please put “DevOps Specialist” in the subject line, Only short list of candidates will be contacted.