Position title: Direct Drilling Engineer
Employer: KTIB HOLDING
Experience: min 3-5 years
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Technical High School / University education: Diploma/Bachelor degree
• Experience as DD Engineer Minimum 3 years (Sperry Drilling Tools and Software is preferable)
• Good arithmetic, data entry, and recording skills
• Proven competency in computer software.
• Ability to take make effective recommendations to resolve issues
• Directional drilling measurement theory
• Safety certifications
• Leads and provides supervision for the directional drilling operation at the wellsite that ensures the desired directional path and drilling targets are achieved in a safe and economic manner.
• Responsible for BHA being assembled as per well / engineering plan.
• Calculation of Torque and Drag, Whirl, Force, geometry and hydraulics analysis of BHA.
• Anti-collision risks and calculation of well path correction
• Responsible for the operation, inspection and maintenance of motors and downhole tools at rig site.
• Monitors and calculates well trajectory, torque and drag, hydraulics.
• Responsible for the generation and content of daily and Final Well reports on services performed.
• Responsible for maintaining well profile plots and providing customer with directional survey data.
• Collaborates with the MWD team to ensure BHA specification and engineering optimization parameters are realized.
• Maintains equipment records of equipment at wellsite.
• Well control, mud system, cementing operation and casing skills .
• Responsible for all communication from wellsite with internal personnel and customer representatives on location.
• Be ready to take responsibilities in office as DD Coordinator if required.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Enforces all safety precautions and practices;
• Mentoring and participating in training of new DD field engineers
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected] with recent photo by indicating the position title (DD Engineer) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted