Shahdag Hotel Company is looking for Director of Sales and Marketing for Park Chalet and Pik Palace Hotels in Shahdag Mountain Resort. Join our family and become a part of the professional work environment!
• Manages the development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market.
• Determines and develops marketing communication activities.
• Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and RevPAR and increase market share.
• Attends sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
• Suggests innovative marketing ideas and develops deployment strategies to continue to grow market share.
• Serves as the sales contact for the General Manager, property leadership team.
• Supports the General Manager by coordinating crisis communications.
• Develops strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness.
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
• Develops strong community and public relations by maintaining property participation in local, regional and national tradeshows and client events.
• Develops sales goals and strategies and verifies alignment with the business strategy.
• Executes the sales strategy in order to meet individual booking goals for the Sales Team
• Coaches leaders of revenue generating departments in developing effective revenue strategies and setting aggressive goals that will drive the hotel’s financial performance.
• At least 5 years minimum experience in Leadership position in Sales and Marketing or related professional areas
• Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Manager
• Demonstrated performance track record
• Must display strong analytical, organizational and administrative skills.
• Must demonstrate strong managerial and leadership skills
• Proven guest service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Adapt to change quickly and strong multi-tasking
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to [email protected] by specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is 9 July, 2016.