Title: Electrical Technician
Position Type: 12 hours Shift Schedule
• Compliance with all health, safety, security, environmental (HSSE) and operational and maintenance standards
• Accountable for implementation of all electrical activities on site
• Accountable for development and safe execution of electrical isolation (LV/MV/HV)
• Ensuring the proper functioning of all electrical units in the facility.
• Participates in major overhaul and shutdown maintenance activities. Includes carrying out shutdown preparation, data collection and condition monitoring duties as assigned
• Participates in commissioning of projects and installation of new equipment. Includes checking and reviewing commissioning and maintenance spares and assisting engineer in preparing reviewing related SPIR’s
• Responsible for safe work of electrical equipment
• Appropriately using and handling of electrical testing and repair equipment.
• Maintaining records of all electrical inventories and placing orders for spare parts and equipment.
• Keeping a log of electrical repair and maintenance works.
• Coordinating work functions with coworkers and other organizational departments
• Formulate plans and allocate required manpower for all related maintenance work
• To respond promptly to production needs to maintain smooth and continuous plant operation.
• Perform other maintenance-related tasks and when assigned by superior
• Must have outstanding safe work practices
• Ability to identify technical malfunctions in electrical units.
• Ability to write detailed repair reports
• Languages: Azerbaijani and Intermediate level of English is must
• Planning & organizing
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Results orientation
• Team orientation
• Good communication skills
Education and experience
• Diploma in related field (University or Vocational school)
• 3 years electrical/construction experience
• Previous experience in development and execution of electrical isolations on LV/MV and HV systems
• Advanced experience on test equipment use
Interested candidates should submit CV’s to [email protected] and indicate the position applying for in the Subject line.
All applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: September 10, 2016