• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Prepares presentations and briefs
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or in other secretarial position
• University degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Proficiency in English, Russian and Azerbaijani languages
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Eligible for business trips
• Discretion and confidentiality
To apply for the vacancy, kindly follow the link below: http://hr.gilanholding.com/v/2330?lang=en