Title: Instrument Technician
Position Type: 12 hours Shift Schedule
• Compliance with all health, safety, security, environmental (HSSE) and operational and maintenance standards
• Carries out planned (preventive/routine) and breakdown maintenance activities on instrumentation systems, plant and equipment in accordance with set plans and standard procedures
• Participates in major overhaul and shutdown maintenance activities. Includes carrying out shutdown preparation, data collection and condition monitoring duties as assigned
• Participates in commissioning of projects and installation of new equipment. Includes checking and reviewing commissioning and maintenance spares and assisting engineer in preparing reviewing related SPIR’s
• Ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintaining records of all instrumentation inventories and placing orders for spare parts and equipment.
• Keeping a log of instrumentation repair and maintenance works.
• Perform other maintenance-related tasks and when assigned by superior.
• Must have outstanding safe work practices
• Ability to identify technical malfunctions in instrumentation & control units.
• Ability to write detailed repair reports
• Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
• Languages: Azerbaijani, Intermediate level of English is must
• Planning & organizing
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Results orientation
• Team orientation
• Good communication skills
Education and experience
• Diploma in related field (University or Vocational school)
• 3 years of experience in instrumentation and control system maintenance
• Experience in DCS and PLC systems
• Advance experience on test equipment use
Interested candidates should submit CV’s to [email protected] and indicate the position applying for in the Subject line.
All applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: September 10, 2016