“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking interns for its Bank at Work Division.
• Sales of loans (including loan origination), current accounts and deposits for [email protected] customers
• Onboarding of new clients from Corporate Banking segment for the payroll projects (in cooperation with Corporate Sales Management Department)
• Direct marketing and sales, payroll relationship maintenance (scheduled presence on client sites, working with customer requests and enquires, execution of promoting activities for the bank’s services)
• Interaction with the contact person of the corporate client on issues related to the support of payroll project
• Supporting marketing campaigns preparation participation in development of materials, presentation of bank’s products, placement of marketing materials on client’s site
• Master’s Degree students or fresh graduates.
• English and Azerbaijan language knowledge, Russian is a plus.
• Good office program knowledge.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until November 23, 2016. Please indicate the name of the position (Intern at Bank at Work) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.