Join our dream team!
• Managing information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Support staff by training and coaching employees.
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until May 21, 2017.
Please indicate the name of the position (IT Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process