Duties and responsibilities:
- Establishing Document Control Management system.
- Management and maintenance of the documentation control system of construction division.
- Supervision and execution of Documentation Control activities, and personnel engaged in those activities, including the change control process, quality records archiving, etc.
- Working closely with team and providing guidance and direction to ensure that documentation complies with the written standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain document archive and file server of approved documents and drawings to provide easy traceability and retrievability.
- Check all types of documents, including blueprints and drawings for accuracy and completeness.
- Creat project control documentation to support needs of important projects.
- Issuing ACT, CAL, IPC, MRI, MST, RFI, RDC, WIR and etc., construction documentation.
- Provide full admin support to the team.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in construction field.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as AutoCAD, MS and others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels both in Azerbaijani and English.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Comfortable with going on business trips.
How to apply:
CVs should be sent by the 15th of May with a “Document Controller” in the subject line.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview. [email protected]