A leading manufacturing company “Matanat A” is looking for Finance Manager
– Prepares analysis and reports that enable the business management to effectively challenge costs
– Ensures the development of the company’s financial strategy and its financial stability
– Prepares a package of proposals to increase the activities of the financial sector
– Perform financial planning & analysis as well as certain general finance and accounting functions, including: departmental budgets, monthly budget to actual analysis, cash forecasting, basic treasury reporting functions and analysis.
– Development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures related to financial management.
– Develop/enhance real time KPI dashboards to monitor business performance in collaboration with data services team.
– Provide ad hoc financial analysis and reports as required by management.
– Analyzes the financial and economic activity of the company
– Tracks all the data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
– Team management and coordination
– Interviews, hires, and trains staff members
• Job type: full-time Monday-Friday
• Working hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
• Workplace- Baku, Azerbaijan (Head office)
• Provided with corporate number
• Educated to degree level in Accounting or Finance
• Good knowledge of Tax Code of Azerbaijan Republic
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in senior position
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian.
• Proficient in MS Office programs
• Professional certification a plus (ACCA, CIMA etc)
• Must have experience with accounting/financial software and databases/ERP systems
Required Personal Characteristics include:
• Details and results oriented;
• Strong analytical skills and decision making
• Can work in a fast-paced, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment
• In addition to a strong business and analytics background, the position requires strong problem-solving, analytical abilities and consulting skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business and in a global and regional team environment
Note: Please note that position is open for candidates possessing Azerbaijani citizenship.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Finance Manager) in the subject line of your email.
Application deadline is 10 September 2021
İşin aid olduğu sahə
|Kateqoriya||Bank və BOKT işçisi|