One of the largest investment companies of Azerbaijan PASHA Capital is looking for hardworking candidates to join our team as Junior Trader.
Junior Trader is responsible for managing client relationship, executing client’s orders, preparing reports and trading.
Scope of position
• Execute and negotiate precious metals transactions
• Execute and negotiate money market transactions (deposits).
• Execute and negotiate fixed income transactions (securities).
• Underwriting debt and equity for the clients
• Dealing with all customer requests (internal or external) accurately and within agreed deadlines.
• Prepare & maintain necessary reports based on daily transactions.
Required qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field
• Related work background experience 1 to 2 years
• Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must
• Advanced in English and Russian
• Basic knowledge of FX, Derivatives, FX Forward, SWAP, NDFs, MM, Fixed Income
• Brokerage, Dealing and Asset Management Licenses from Financial Market Supervisory Authority
• Trader license to execute trades on Baku Stock Exchange
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.