Founded in 1996 in Baku, Azerbaijan, SINTEKS Group of Companies is now one of the largest and most successful fashion retailers in the Caucasus and Central Asia.
SINTEKS Group of Companies is committed to working with the world’s leading fashion brands – from established international fashion houses to emerging designer labels.
The group now has more than 80 stores operating in fashion, jewelry and food & beverage spheres.
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill Logistics Specialist position.
The duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Searching shipping companies; analyzing offers and presenting efficient ones to management
• Organizing the transportation of goods from start location to the destination
• Requesting shipping companies for the safe transportation and insurance of goods
• Providing required information and documents to brokers for timely Customs clearance as well as requesting customs clearance completion report
• Insert completed information about order, imported goods delivery, and customer clearance dates into a database
• Entering information about transportation, insurance and customs fees into a database and ensuring of payment`s deadlines
• Archiving relevant documents and correspondence
• Providing necessary reports to Operational Managers and Logistics Manager.
• University degree in related field
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in Supply Chain Management is required
• Good knowledge of Incoterms
• Fluent Azeri, Russian and English
• Import/Export procedure & documentation knowledge
• Good time management and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Please send your CV to [email protected] highlighting the position “Logistics Specialist” in the subject title.