MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) Manager
• Develop and manage a team responsible for taking MEP design from drawings to execution onsite;
• Involvement in reviewing existing documentation, assessing that all elements are fit for purpose, properly coordinated with other design disciplines;
• Ensure all aspects of MEP works including planning, engineering, documentation and handover are done as per project schedule;
• Review and make recommendations on tender proposals;
• Ensure work delegation & allocation to the construction team and monitor progress on daily, weekly and monthly basis;
• Advise the Project Director of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, e.g. quality or snagging;
• Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of site works with regards to MEP services and report to the project Director on the same;
• Manage the day to day work of the MEP team;
• Review Contractor’s mechanical services material proposals against specified technical performance requirements and advise the Project Director on the appropriateness of the proposals.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering; construction, facilities, or project management or a job-relevant science;
• Experience in large project execution and managing both electrical and mechanical elements will be key;
• Good analytical and project management skills;
• Fluency in English;
• Leadership Skills.
To apply for the vacancy, please follow the link below: http://hr.gilanholding.com/v/4562?lang=en