1. Receptionist – Port Baku Residence
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
• Assist management with administrative issues
• Ensure all office correspondence is managed effectively
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries;
• Schedule appointments;
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically;
• Organize meetings;
• Assist with translation of documents, when required
• Assist Management in admin matters such as receiving guests, filing, etc.
• Any other duties which may be reasonably required by the Management
• Good customer service skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
• Strong work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
• Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Working shifts: 07:00 – 16:00, 10:00 – 19:00, 13:00 – 22:00, 22:00 – 07:00 (5 days/week)
2. Cleaning Team Leader – Port Baku Health Club
• Order supplies as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Focus on Special Emphasis on Priority and VIP guests.
• Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standard.
• Inspect and ensures all areas have been assigned and serviced each day – instruct employees as required.
• Maintain a regular deep cleaning program, a monthly planner consisting of a project a day. Floor/carpet care. Keeping records/checklists.
• Maintain a monthly linen inventory. Supply inventory should be done once a week (order as needed).
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with The Club standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of The Club.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
• Ensure that all guest, public areas and back of the housework areas meet the established standards of cleanliness to assure guest satisfaction.
• Supervise, train, support, and monitor cleaning and laundry attendants.
• At least 3 years relevant experience in the cleaning function.
• Knowledge of relevant standards of hygiene and health and safety.
• Good communication skills
• Customer service
• Able to work independently and as a team member
• Reliable – timekeeping and attendance
• Numerical skills to give information on stock level
• Positive disposition
• Team leader experience
Working shifts: 06:45: – 15:45, 12:00 – 21:00, 22:00 – 07:00, 14:00 – 23:00 (5 days/week)
Deadline for applications – 21 August 2017.
E-mail – [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.