We are looking for Performance Analysts with work experiences at Big4 companies.
• Demonstrate the ability to interpret and provide insightful commentary on performance results, including the impact of market factors and other drivers
• Ensure accurate validation of monthly accounting data, rate of return calculations, produce timely delivery of client reporting and create custom reports
• Manage all performance benchmarks used at the firm along with their assignments to investments
• Track the performance of the firms approved managers
• Manage quarterly production of hedge fund, private equity, private real estate, and mutual fund manager review analytics
• Ensure policies and procedures are implemented and documented
• Ensure accuracy and quality through management summaries and reports
• Responsible for the implementation, management and monitoring of firm’s composites; assuring composite construction meets industry best practices and regulatory requirements
• Manage third-party relationship with outside reporting vendor as it relates to performance
3-5 years of experience working in a performance and daily accounting environment required.
• Advanced knowledge of Portfolio Performance Measurement and Standards
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, Russian
Interested Candidates please send your CV with photo noting your minimum salary expectation to [email protected] indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.