Job Title: Piping Foreman
Project: South Caucasus Pipeline Expansion
Work location: Camps in Kurdamir; Goranboy and Aghstafa regions
Reports to: Piping Supervisor
• To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent Piping Supervisory construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
• To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
• Co-ordinate with the sub contractors to achieve the targets and schedule set by the planning.
• To ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
• Supervision and co-ordination of pipefitters and materials
• To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
• Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the piping/assembly work scope is completed safely and to a high standard.
• Complete all work scope in accordance with applicable work pack / instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
• Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
• Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete work scope in a controlled and safe manner.
• Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Piping Foreman
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members
• Demonstrable commitment to safety
• Flexibility, able to adapt and comply with Company/Client requirements.
• Ability to work with, interact with other disciplines
• Experience with working internationally; within matrix organizations and with a variety of cultures
• Ability to travel inside and outside the country
To apply to this position kindly ask to email your CV in English to [email protected] and put Piping Foreman in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We may refer your resume for consideration for other vacancies in future.