Title: Plant Operators & Control Room Operators
Position Type: 12 hours Shift Schedule
• Responsible for the operations portion of the plant. Monitors and operates all process control equipment. Interprets and complies with all plant procedures.
• Oversee plant operations.
• Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
• Ensure that the plant process progresses continuously
• Read and understand reports explaining the process of plant and following the order to the letter
• Evaluate the performance of the machinery and the plant process and make suggestions to improve efficiency
• Handle and operate the plant machinery
• Preparing records of operations by reading the panel board values on the equipment
• Monitor the machinery for malfunction and report to the officials
• Take care of maintenance and repair of refinery equipment.
• Perform general housekeeping.
• Comply with all safety, security and environmental rules.
• Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
• Conduct area inspections and audits.
• Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift.
• Perform operational preventive and routine maintenance.
• Use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
• Observe gauges or other plant instrumentation devices to make sure plant equipment are working properly.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have outstanding safe work practices
• Languages: Azerbaijani and Intermediate level of English is must
• Planning & organizing
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Results orientation
• Team orientation
• Good communication skills
Education and experience
• Diploma in technical field (University or Vocational school)
• At least 2 years of practical experience in similar industry
Interested candidates should submit CV’s to [email protected] and indicate the position applying for in the Subject line.
All applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: September 10, 2016