Title: Process Analyzer Technician
Position Type: 12 hours Shift Schedule
• Conduct routine monitoring and maintenance to provide the highest possible availability of all analyzer systems
• Report problems and possible solutions to supervisor
• Receive instructions, work orders and safety permits for the troubleshooting, repair, calibration, replacement or overhaul requirements of equipment
• Complete modifications, changes and data collection of analyzers and sample systems
• Perform routine monitoring of sample handling systems and gas cylinder replacements
• Maintain calibration gases for analyzers
• Ensure that all the work is carried out according to safe working procedures, safety permits, and regulations
• Check each process analyzer and sample system on a regular basis for proper functioning and integrity as indicated by the Analyzer Maintenance Management System;
• Check gas and liquid standards and bottles for proper pressure and ensure fresh standards are available before expiration date;
• Repair any part of the process analyzer loop including components of the sample system (tubing, valves, fittings, regulators) when warranted by physical examination. This is also to be done if process analyzer fails to comply with calibration guidelines;
• Maintain records of all maintenance actions taken (Preventive Maintenance and non-routine maintenance and repair activities);
• Maintain statistical analysis records to ensure proper compliance with guidelines
• Perform other maintenance-related tasks and when assigned by superior.
• General knowledge of physics, chemistry, electronics, and good mechanical skills;
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair analyzer problems
• Must be able to read P&ID’s, Spec sheets and understand Loop Sheets
• Ability to diagnose the cause of malfunction, or failure, of process analyzers and perform the necessary preventable maintenance or corrective maintenance.
• Intermediate level of English is must
• Planning & organizing
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Results orientation
• Team orientation
• Good communication skills
Education and experience
• University degree in related field
• 5 years in working with industrial process analyzers in the petrochemical or refining industry
• Advance experience on test equipment use
Interested candidates should submit CV’s to [email protected] and indicate the position applying for in the Subject line.
All applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: September 10, 2016