Innovative Technologies in Education (ITE) is an institution serving educators and education leaders through capacity-building, advocating for strategic policies, and improving learning and teaching. ITE mission is to empower learners through educators capacity-building and policy development.
Innovative Technologies in Education (ITE) offers the wide-range services for public and private clients: training program development and implementation; research and consulting; content development; certification and distance education.
Position: R&D Manager
The R&D manager is responsible for introducing new products/services/processes aligned with organizational strategy. R&D manager is also responsible for evaluating existing training programs, modifying and developing it on annual basis and making recommendations for quality increase of implemented training programs.
• Monitoring and analysis of innovative education-related projects in the global market and in Azerbaijan
• Analysis of potential partners’ proposals aimed and/or proposed for capacity development, new product development
• Study and analysis of feasibility, adaptability and implementation of the best practice
• Analysis of development trends for educational project models, generation of new ideas in the business development sphere
• Development of a concept/procedures for Ideas Library databases and subsequent control of this tool operation process
• Feasibility study of ideas (product conceptualization, business case estimation, risk and opportunities analysis), defense of ideas and passing them to Managers for implementation.
• Development of new product concepts and solutions by working with company business units.
• Identifying opportunities to improve quality & processes of existing services/products
• Ensure that all projects comply with internal ITE’s strategy, policies and regulations
• University degree
• General knowledge of the educational system as well as working experience in the sphere of study of educational models in other countries
• Knowledge of languages: Azerbaijani, Russian, English – perfect command
• Advanced PC user (MS Office, knowledge of graphic applications will be appreciated);
• Well-developed communication and management skills;
• Good skills in working with large data sets;
• Customer-focused approach, commitment to results, good teamwork skills.
Terms and conditions:
• Five days a week, from 09.00 am to 06.00 pm
• Compliance with the requirements of the Labor Code.
All interested candidates may submit their CVs to [email protected] along with their salary history and references.
Please indicate “R&D Manager” in the subject line.