PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages;
• Pick up and deliver the mail;
• Open and date stamp all general correspondence;
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence;
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls;
• Make preparations for meetings;
• Provide word processing and secretarial support;
• Perform clerical duties in order to maintain administration;
• Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Good English and Russian language knowledge;
• Strong spreadsheet and database skills would be desirable;
• Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access.
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Be respectful
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Be flexible
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Team building
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Stress management skills
• Time management skills
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until July 9, 2015. Please indicate the name of the position (Receptionist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.