PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide a high quality of customer service by motivating, leading and managing a team of relationship managers who understand the real business needs of their customers in order to provide Bank products or services that meet their customer’s needs
To contribute to the Bank’s growth and profitability by successfully managing an existing portfolio and prospecting for new business as well as expanding existing customer relationships.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To provide a high quality of customer service by motivating, leading and managing a team of colleagues/ individuals who understand the real business needs of their customers ( internal or external) in order to provide Bank products or services that meet their customer’s needs;
• To support the team’s growth and development through the effective personal development of each team member;
• To contribute to the Bank’s growth and profitability by successfully managing an existing portfolio and prospecting for new business as well as expanding existing customer relationships;
• To support the unit’s growth and profitability through the effective development of new business;
• To work closely with all other areas of the bank to:
1. Promote the sale and implementation
financial products and services
2. Promote the Bank’s customer service
and satisfaction policy.
• Proven experience of managing other people, having demonstrated successful people management;
• Demonstrated sustained and highly successful experience in customer service, selling and managing customer relationships;
• Demonstrated sustained and highly successful experience of prospecting new business (cold-calling) and cross-selling to existing customers;
• Demonstrated sustained and highly successful experience of adding value to a portfolio of commercial customers;
• Demonstrated experience with client management and sales territory management.
• Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of governance policies, standards, loc al regulations and legislation;
• Good and practical knowledge of credit analysis appropriate to business banking sized customers and risk to include:
a. Non – financial structures to enable effective analysis of a customer’s industry, market place, its core operating practises and it’s management’s key strengths and weaknesses’
b. Financial structures to include balance sheet, profit & loss account, cash flow statement and high level sensitivity analysis.. For each there is a need to be able to confidently demonstrate understanding, analysis and assessment in terms of the customer’s financial strength, its profitability and liquidity and its day to day operating cash flows.
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all times especially in a business environment;
• Fluent in English and Azerbaijani (both verbal and written);
• Excellent negotiation skills;
• The ability to sell products and services to customers in the corporate banking environment;
• The ability to work with other people in managing customer relationships;
• The ability to plan, organise and manage their own, and others, time effectively;
• The ability to build and maintain effective relationship networks with industry & business leaders in the local business community;
• Excellent team player with the ability to coach, mentor and generally help with the development of corporate, commercial and business banking team colleagues;
• Good IT skills – especially Word and Excel.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until December 10, 2015. Please indicate the name of the position (Relationship Manager – Sumgait Branch) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.