Vəzifə: Sales Manager
To maximize hotel revenue and guest satisfaction by negotiating group business and coordinating the execution of group business with other departments in accordance with the sales business plan. The job incumbent should be active, proactive, and achieve results. All work is carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines, sales business plan and service concepts.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MAXIMISES HOTEL REVENUE ACROSS KEY CUSTOMER SEGMENTS
• Achieves budgeted goals by executing sales activities within assigned market segment.
• Makes applicable number of sales calls per week, included in the number is site inspections, follow ups.
• Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
• Assists in the completion of reports.
• Ensure own function operates within cost restraints.
• Maintains effective internal and external communication.
• Meets budgeted sales and profit margins by soliciting, selling, and confirming business as required.
• Prepares proposals with the Director of Sales that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying guest needs.
• Utilizes the “sales success” techniques.
• Uses outside sales calls to solicit existing and new guests
• Qualifies prospective leads.
• Conducts on-site client inspections and entertainment.
• Coordinates activities related to booked business with other departments
• Communicates guests’ requests to all departments in an effective and timely manner
• Ensures maximum occupancy on a daily basis by performing follow ups on progress of groups and other business booked.
• Increases sales volume and profitability by formulating and executing projects for all market areas as stated in the business plan
• Develops plans, special sales activities, and promotions for assigned market segments.
• Conducts market analysis to determine guest needs, occupancy potential, desired rates, etc…
• Communicates requests for special accommodation and suites
• Prepares accurate forecasts as requested
• Pre-blocks all special requests or VIP accommodations accurately.
• Keeps Sales Department informed of group booking status
• Communicates with Front Office Manager all Group VIP’s for appropriate treatment
• Ensure all reservations are tracked correctly for statistical purposes
• Follows up on commissions and other fees paid to travel agencies etc.
• Liases with the Accounts Payable Department regarding credit issues
• Thorough research to be conducted during customer meetings in order to avoid information duplication sourcing.
E-mail: [email protected]