• Good Knowledge of English;
• Bachelor of Science degree in IT-related field;
• Proactive and self-motivated;
• A team player with a good interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work well with others;
• Experience with troubleshooting and configuring Endpoint Protection Systems, Malware Analysis Sandboxes, DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS and EDR;
• Experience with Cyber Security Standards and Best Practices(NIST, CIS, ISO 27001, etc.).
• Administer security-related infrastructure and applications, such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, Endpoint Protection Systems (Antimalware & Application Whitelisting), Malware Analysis Sandbox, DLP, SIEM Components and Session recording systems;
• Define and improve secured configuration baselines, hardening guidelines, policies and procedures;
• Handle security tickets as part of InfoSec on ongoing service and support;
• Monitor security events from sources including SIEM, DLP, UBA and EDR (level 1).
• Location: Baku, Azerbaijan;
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week;
• Salary will be discussed during interview process;
• Please indicate the name of the position “Security administrator” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address [email protected];
• Deadline for this vacation is 28.02.2019.