The leading corporate bank of Azerbaijan PASHA Bank is looking for candidates to join our team as SME Relationship Manager.
We are looking for highly motivated and prospective individuals to build and preserve trusting relationships with our Customers and provide them with high–level business banking advisory and service.
Position may be filled as a RM or Sr. RM depending on candidate’s level of experience.
Execute sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of SME Customers. The Relationship Manager (RM) manages a portfolio of Clients and building relationships by providing financial advice and services with a focus on client’s business specific, needs, risk management and value proposition (for both, Client and Bank).
Current SME segment includes those clients with revenues up to 8 million AZN annually. Core services are being provided to SME segment are:debt finance, factoring, trade finance, cash and settlement services.
• Managing a portfolio of clients and being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client.
• Prospecting new businesses, retaining and deepening existing relationships, ensuring customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
• Analyzes the client’s financial and operating strategies and recommends financial services to best meet the client’s immediate and long-term needs.
• Leading, directing and coordinating key stakeholders in the effective delivery of products and services to clients.
• Responsible for sales targets achievement by selling Bank’s products to SME Banking segment and managing client relationships, customer base, seeking opportunities for its extension.
• Pre – underwriting of clients’ requests for financing (credit risk management) and providing efficient collaboration with credit analysts.
• Presentation of business case to respective credit committees according to the procedures.
• Ensuring Clients’ portfolio high – level profitability and prospecting ways for its increasing.
Required qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field.
• High level of communication skills.
• Able to provide highly professional customer service.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Experience in business banking (both sales and credit analysis) is highly preferred.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must.
• Good in English and/or Russian.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes to [email protected]
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.