• Having commitment to follow all Company procedures as they relate to the Purchasing Department
• Being able to work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
• Ensuring all goods are stored under ideal condition, in proper areas at all times
• Inspecting the physical condition and counting or measuring the quality and weight of all items or supplies at the time they are received and before are placed in the storage
• Issuing all goods from stores against the storeroom requisition
• Following correct food handling procedures
• Notifying supervisor of any items low or out of stock
• Assisting with the movement from the loading dock to the hotel end users
• Ensuring all issues is made against requisition and all items are having proper documentation and approvals. Requisitions must be filled on a timely basis in accordance with the storerooms hours and outlet request.
• Working closely with Receiver to ensure smooth exchange from receiving to storage.
• If required accepting goods on behalf of the hotel against purchase orders and delivery note, registering all discrepancies
• Assisting in daily, weekly and month-end inventories as needed
• Informing immediate supervisor and properly recording any spoiled or damaged items.
• Ensuring that storerooms are clean, tidy and accessible
• Conducting self in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of the Company
• Performing any additional duties as assigned
• Proficient in the Azerbaijani language (spoken & written), good knowledge of English and Russian
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours (24-hour operation, 7 days a week)
• Must have excellent written/verbal communication and Guest interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation and organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
• Outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation, and sophisticated communication skills.
• High school degree and five (5) years of increasingly responsible experience in storekeeping procedures or any equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Working knowledge of a computerized inventory control system. Working knowledge in MS Word, Excel or similar computer software systems.
• Experience in inventory and materials control procedures.
• Knowledge of hazardous materials storage.
If you are interested please send your CV with “Storekeeper” subject to [email protected]