Who are we looking for
As a Tax Consultant, you will assist PwC Corporate Tax team to deliver a broad range of tax projects to our clients including but not limited to tax advices and review, tax audits and dispute resolution, tax strategy etc. In this way, you will contribute to a reduction of clients’ tax exposure and an enhancement of their tax risk management policies. We will offer you all needed trainings, experience sharing and networking within the PwC Global team – to build up your profile as a truly professional, international expert in the direct tax field.
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
About the role
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Carry out basic research on specific tax matters;
• Draft routine compliance letters and consultancy letters to clients;
• Check tax assessments to computation;
• Deal with routine client and Tax Inspectorate enquiries;
• Assist in preparation of engagement letters for corporate and personal engagements;
• Prepare fee analysis and estimates on request of Manager;
• Assist in aspects of the tax review of the audit file and drafting of tax sign-off memo;
• Prepare tax returns based on information received from clients for further review;
• Invoicing and bill collection.
• A graduate degree with major in Tax, Finance & Accounting, Economics, or Law;
• A degree from an international university would be an advantage;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in tax consulting, finance, law, or accounting;
• Knowledge of Tax legislation of Azerbaijan Republic and general principles of international taxation;
• Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
• Excellent business writing skills in all three required languages;
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs;
• Strong analytical and problem structuring skills;
• Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks;
• Strong communication, team working skills and motivation for personal development.
How to apply
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Tax Consultant vacancy #22976WD published on our Career site: https://www.pwc.com/c1/en/. Application deadline is 04 November 2018.