Job Title: Transport Coordinator
Project: South Caucasus Pipeline Expansion
Work location: Camps in Kurdamir, Goranboy and Aghstafa regions
Reports to: Transport Manager
– Receives, reviews and posts transportation requests, verifying destination and passengers. Completes the request as required in an accurate manner.
– Assess the roads leading to work activities of the Project and prepare report (RRA)
– Review and perform random checks of driver’s daily logbook as required by the Department of Transportation.
– Reviews drivers daily vehicle condition report indicating any repairs required. Informs manager, Transport Supervisor/Coordinator of any repairs that may be required prior to putting vehicle/equipment in service.
– Review and perform random compliance checks.
– Ensure all Transport drivers are in compliance with all Company mandated regulations.
– Confirm and update all Transport driver efficiency and daily department reports.
– Reports any and all accidents or damage to Transport Manager, Transport Supervisor/Coordinator and HS Inspectors immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so.
– Maintains an up-do-date listing of the vehicles/buses and assigned drivers.
– Maintains an accurate daily attendance roster of drivers and assistants.
– Checks driver’s licenses to ensure that drivers have a valid license prior to operating the Project Vehicles.
– Checks driver’s documents to ensure they have valid mandatory documents prior to operating the Project Vehicles.
– Ensure that the drivers are familiar with all the worksites and access roads.
– Receive Check-Calls/Text Messages from drivers; To be in touch with the drivers constantly and to identify the exact location of the vehicle via the GPS system.
– Ensure all drivers use the assigned key for them only.
– Communicate with department employees, dispatching to needed locations to respond to routine requests or emergency situations.
– Maintain or assist in maintaining assigned files and records; receive and process information according to established guidelines and procedures.
– Maintain regular meetings with drivers whenever is needed.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
• Computer Knowledge ( Microsoft Windows & Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Outlook)
• Intermediate level of English language.
• Experience with working internationally; within matrix organizations and with a variety of cultures
• Ability to travel inside country.
• Ability to effectively structure and deliver content in written; oral; and formal presentations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply to this position kindly ask to email your CV in English to [email protected] and put Transport Coordinator in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We may refer your resume for consideration for other vacancies in future.