• Preparation of working papers, supporting documents and other reconciliation sheets for all general ledger accounts during Month-end closing process;
• Preparation of management reports as P&L, Cash Flow statement, Balance Sheet for each month by a set deadline;
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports;
• Analyzes of reports and ensures integrity of all financial information;
• Applies variance analysis of P&L by comparing actual versus budget, last month and last year;
• Preparation of yearly Budgets and quarterly Forecasts;
• Support operation team in all daily operations, inventory and cost controls;
• Support internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Higher education in Accounting & Finance or Math;
• Professional experience of at least 3-5 years as accountant or financial analyst;
• Excellent computer skills mainly in Excel (Advanced user);
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in Azerbaijani and English;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Deadline for applications – 21 August 2017.
E-mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.