• Handle cash/credit card transactions with customers
• Receive payments and present change to customers
• Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period
• Perform monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, perform checks and error detection
• Reconciliation of the bank accounts
• Bachelor’s degree in Financial / Economics Sciences
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages is a must
• Good knowledge of 1C software.
• Proficiency in using computers, POS terminals, money counters and other machines required for transactions
• Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Excellent mathematical and multitasking skills
• High level of responsibility
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until July 28 , 2018.
Please indicate the name of the position (Accountant) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.