“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Business Intelligence Officer for Business Intelligence division of Application Development & Support Department.
ABOUT PASHA BANK
PASHA Bank was established in 2007, is a leading corporate bank in Azerbaijan. We have investment banking, trade finance, basic financial services, including asset management, as well as offer a comprehensive set of services for small and medium enterprises. The Bank’s main areas of non-oil sector of the economy – agribusiness, transportation, construction, trade and other areas of the economy that contribute to the diversity of services.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the effective administration of BI platforms and Database systems, consistency, integrity of data, it’s regular updates, access and security of the dataflow
• To perform Database Administration for Bank’s systems (up-and-running, performance, business continuity, data security)
• To design, build, and operate a modern, responsive and comprehensive corporate BI platforms
• To ensure that the data models are up-to-date
• To manage batch systems for continuous and correct data from data Warehouse
• To manage the reporting/analytic platforms to make sure the databases feeding the analytical applications and platforms are up-to-date and complete
• To ensure the security of dataflow between various platforms and systems
• To provide reporting, analytics, data exploration and information delivery (portals, mobile)
• To fulfil the requests from upper management that might go beyond the scope of the position
• To comply with all generic internal regulations and department standards (industry standards, methodologies, documentation etc.)
• To pay maximum attention on timings and team work for project based assignments
• Minimal level of experience as Programmer: 1-3 years
• University degree
• Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Database Administration skills, Linux basic skills, Oracle BI Technology
• Knowledge of Azerbaijani, English, Russian
• Team player, excellent communication skills, good time management
• Organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously with attention to processes
• Ability and experience in writing clear and concise technical documentation
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected]
until March 26, 2017.
Please indicate the name of the position (Business Intelligence Officer for Business Intelligence division of Application Development & Support Department) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.