The International Finance Specialist will implement critical financial projects for FINCA Azerbaijan.
In particular, he/she will conduct the annual ABC (Activity-Based Costing) analysis, helping to collect data, prepare the report, and generate recommendations to the Management Board.
He/she will also advise the Management Board on a plan to deploy alternative delivery channels for client disbursements and repayments, while also supervising the optimal deployment of traditional delivery channels.
He/she will lead new initiatives on life insurance, supervising the launch of new insurance projects by FINCA Azerbaijan.
He/she will help the CFO in using Microfin for the annual FINCA budgeting, and as a secretary of FINCA ALCO monthly meetings.
The International Finance Specialist will also support the Management Board in activities related to transformation into a commercial bank, as requested.
- At least ten years of financial management, of which at least five at a microfinance bank, one experience in a multinational banking group, and one experience at a FINCA affiliate;
- MBA or Master in Banking and/or Finance;
- Experience on M&A (Merger & Acquisitions), in particular direct involvement on an international acquisition at either the target or the buyer company
- Advanced knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Computer proficiency, including Oracle Flexcube Retail, Microfin, SQL, MS-Access, JAVA, and Visual Basic;
- Experience in participating to ALCO (Asset-Liability Committee)
- Experience in conducting and analyzing ABC (Activity-Based Costing) analyses
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills, report writing skills, and communications skills.
“FINCA Azerbaijan” offers a creative work environment, career opportunities and competitive compensation package with the financial services industry.
Deadline for applications is 27th October 2014:
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualifies you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV to [email protected] address indicating job reference number №710/14, or INTERNATIONAL FINANCE SPECIALIST the subject line of your email. Otherwise applications may be overlooked.
For more information about “FINCA Azerbaijan” please visit www.fincaazerbaijan.com