Construction Manager (Fit out works)
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
• Delivery of a number of fit out, maintenance and refurbishment projects – mainly into residential properties
• The successful candidate will oversee all labour and subcontractors on site, and be responsible for the overall workmanship.
• Monitoring all work executed, at all stages, snagging of all works sign off responsibility of the finished product
• Working on Projects from inception to completion for example, taking client enquiry/suggestion, specifying and designing solution, producing pricing and proposal, liaising with client and taking order for project and ensuring delivery of project via the companies employees and subcontractors
• Ensure that project milestones and objectives are achieved and projects delivered on time and within budget
• Accountable day-to-day to the client, and internally our Project Manager
• Professional interface with other disciplines and the client’s representative
• Line management responsibility for a project team and indirectly for sub-contractors
• Degree holder in Architecture is desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant refurbishment/ fit out of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
• Recent experience working on large-scale residential construction projects.
• Ability to manage contractors and contracts labour work force
• Effective team control and building of team spirit/culture
• The ideal candidate will have a strong background in internal fit-out from 2nd fix onwards
• Retaining existing clients for further work and securing new clients
• Demonstrate an understanding of overall project requirements and the ability to advise client’s knowledgably on overall project management issues
• Demonstrate effective leadership and high commitment in order to achieve goals
• Excellent communications skills; including report writing.
• Good knowledge of English language.
• Eye for detail and a track record of managing sub-contractors to deliver a high quality finish
Deadline for applications – 31st October 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process