We are looking for bright and ambitious individuals who have a background in retail or general business. At Optimal you will find a challenging and rewarding career where the sky is the limit! Want a job where you can really make a difference every day? Then come and join us!
Vacancy: Finance Analyst
• University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business;
• Proven experience above 2 years is required;
• Impressive communication and analytical skills;
• Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage;
• Self improvement skills;
• Ability to constantly analyse and implement new ideas;
• Proficciency in Azeri and English.
• Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing;
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance;
• Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
• Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis;
• Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models;
• Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis;
• Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data;
• Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope;
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data;
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function;
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and certificates to email@example.com mentioning the position in the subject line until 30.10.2019
Note: Shortlisted candidates only will be invited to the interview.
|Job Category||Mühasibatlıq və Maliyyə|