FINANCIAL REPORTING SPECIALIST
Description of position
• The Company seeks a skilled and highly motivated individual to become part of its team as a Financial Reporting Specialist. This position will report to a Finance Director of the Company. The successful candidate will coordinate various aspects of the financial reporting of results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. The financial reports are prepared based on both IFRS and Statutory guidelines. A financial reporting specialist handles all financial accounts and delivers accurate reports with recommendations on financial decisions. The main duties of financial reporting specialist in this career have him (her) preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, investigating key business drivers for expense variances, providing analytical insight, monitoring and improving the current financial system in place, and reviewing annual and semi-annual financial statements. The position offers the candidate an excellent opportunity to develop and utilize their analytical skills and provides the opportunity to implement process improvements. Your responsibilities require you to work with internal groups on financial statement disclosures, assist with research on accounting opportunities, interface with audit representatives to resolve issues, process all related financial documentation, and handle day-to-day operations of the financial reporting section within the Finance Department.
Main job responsibilities:
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual corporate reports (“Management Report”) in accordance with the Company’s policies and IFRS to submit it to the management and board of the Company, and assist in developing insightful analytics to clearly convey the financial performance of the business
• Develop and maintain consolidated reports based on IFRS
• Supervise budget execution on a monthly basis and participate directly in comparisons and analyses in this area and in preparing relevant presentations;
• Prepare and maintain report templates for more advanced reports, supervise all enhancement and development requests.
• Conduct reporting procedures in accordance with internal control requirements and international financial reporting standards;
• Collaborate with senior management and provide update on financial reports, progress and modifications.
• Contributes to the development of the internal reporting system and to support the continuous improvement of the process.
• Administer production and distribution of internal financial reports, compile various cross functional reports.
• Participate in compilation of quarterly and yearly footnotes, manage external financial statements and associated disclosure.
• Direct participation in the development of software for the activity directions and automation of the relevant processes;
• Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor (financial analysis, data collection, etc.).
Key requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor or master degree with a major in Finance or Accounting with 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the relevant field
• 2+ years financial statement preparation and analysis preferred
• Knowledge of IFRS is mandatory
• Experience managing multiple deliverables under tight deadlines
• Fluent in Azerbaijani and Russian, good English skills,
• Advanced use of MS Office, strong Excel skills a plus
• Theoretical knowledge of generally accepted principles and rules of accounting, international financial management and economic principles.
• Accuracy, attentiveness, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with others in groups
• High level of self-motivation
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Logical and analytical thinking and initiative.
• Stress-resistant, teamwork skills, presentation skills
• Candidates with experience in the Big Four audit firms will be preferred.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until May 24 , 2021.
Please indicate the name of the position (Financial Reporting Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Digər şirkətlər|