Position: Front End Developer
Department: Information Technology
Division: Software Development
Team: Middleware Applications
Reports to (position): Middleware Applications Team Leader
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
Leverages and enhances engineering practices to deliver business value
1. Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience;
2. Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements;
3. Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements;
4. E2E ownership and responsibility for including infrastructure, building, testing, deployment;
5. Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
6. Other specific duties as assigned by the line manager
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• 2+ years of front-end development. Knowledge of Agile software development process is preferred;
• Front-end technologies: Familiarity with Golang, Ruby on Rails, HTML, React, Angular and CSS;
• Experiences with some of the following: code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, domain driven design, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security, pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development & incremental design;
• Preferably experience with RSpec, JUnit or Selenium testing frameworks as well as relational and NoSQL data stores;
• Minimum Intermediate English required.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com Please indicate the name of the position (Front End Developer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.