Job Title: Group Tax Manager
Role Synopsis: Reporting to Group CFO, the Group Tax Manager will oversee the tax function across all group companies. The Group Tax Manager will be driving tax optimization within a diverse business portfolio. While acting as an internal tax advisor, The Group Tax Manager will be the focal point for all communication with senior representatives of Tax Authorities at the group level.
• Group Tax Compliance: whereas tax compliance is a responsibility of the Finance teams within each company, Group Tax Manager will be accountable for monitoring the monthly tax compliance tasks
• Act as a Tax Advisor / Expert to the Group businesses
• Evaluate tax laws to help determine the potential impact on the income tax position of the company. Ensure consistency of the tax approach across the Group
• Act as a key relationship holder with the Tax Authorities
• Plan tax audits of the Group companies by the State Tax Service
• Be responsible for optimization of the taxes of the Group companies
• Be a functional lead / provide guidance for the Tax Managers in each Group company and monitor their performance
• Master’s degree in Law of Finance, Accounting, Tax Law, or International Tax.
• ACCA or CPA or DipFR certified
• Minimum of 5 years of post qualified experience with a proven tax record in corporate tax gained in either consulting practice or industry (or combination).
• Excellent knowledge of local tax legislation backed up with solid practical experience.
• High attention to detail and with a solutions-oriented approach
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to consider broader implications of the advice
• Excellent commercial awareness with an ability to simplify complex issues to non-tax specialists in a plain and direct speaking approach
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels and influence others to achieve results
• Possess outstanding interpersonal skills to build credible relationships with senior stakeholders and Tax Authorities
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Proven professional ethics and integrity
E-mail: [email protected]
About the Company
Pasha Holding Non-Finance Businesses is a Group of companies with a diverse business portfolio including industries such as food and luxury retail, hospitality, construction, real estate and property management, agriculture, travel, and education & entertainment.
İşin aid olduğu sahə