We are seeking a results-driven HR Business Partner (for IT-related business units) to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. This position reports directly to the Head of Human Capital Management department.
– Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy and acts as change agent to business to support change and transformation to best practice status.
– Performs talent acquisition and selection for assigned internal client base. Provides guidance to hiring managers and ensures consistency in recruitment activities. Actively participates in recruitment campaigns, job fairs and graduate recruitment programs; works with on-line recruiting resources to identify and recruit the best talent.
– Co-facilitates New Employee Orientation program for new hires.
– Leads the annual HR cycle deliverables for designated business functions: resourcing, goal-setting and performance appraisals, promotions & salary increases etc.
– Evaluates patterns, metrics and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solutions to address certain needs. Conducts ongoing analysis on staffing needs and designs talent and performance management strategies to meet those needs.
– Provides day-to-day coaching to leaders of designated business functions including performance management, policy interpretation and application, talent management and employee relations issues.
– Provides informal leadership and mentorship to less experienced HR professionals within the business where he/she acts as the project or process leader.
– Partners with HR Operations and Organisational Development divisions as needed to provide solutions for internal clients.
• Higher education degree;
• At least 2 years of experience in HR, with minimum of 1 year as an HR Generalist;
• HR certification as an advantage;
• Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements;
• Strong leadership skills, ability to set high personal goals and work independently;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong time management skills and ability to organise & prioritise;
• Proven business literacy and client management skills.
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected] indicating HRBP in the subject line of your e-mail.
|Job Category||Bank və BOKT işçisi|