• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
• Record, store, and/or analyze information using property software.
• Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
• End of month responsibilities
• Audit checklist on a daily basis
• Prepares the daily operating report based on revenue reports from within the revenue area and other accounting areas.
• Prepares journal entries to record revenues.
• Performs meter readings and assists with hard count and soft count record keeping and reporting.
• Prepares complimentary reports.
• Must have 2-3 years’ accounting experience.
• Bachelor degree diploma (finance)
• Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Languages- Russian/English
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
• Ability to define problems, Collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes to [email protected] indicating “Income auditor” in the subject line of the e-mail.
|Job Category||Auditor, Turizm və otelçilik|